Blessing, Closed door, Created, Destiny, Detour, Distance, fabulous, favoured, grace, gratitude, heart, Heartache, journey, Moulded, perspective, purpose, Silence, tears, thank you, thankful, The Potter, time, Walk
Today, I sit and write with the biggest smile on my face… and a heart bursting with gratitude.
Let me share why:
* I’m super thankful for the grace and love of our Father. It sustains me even on those days when I feel like I’m running on empty.
* I’m super thankful for severed ties. I’m all for building bridges but when God says move on, and move on without them, then who am I to whimper?!
* I’m super thankful for the distance and silence from certain quarters because sometimes we are too close to a situation or person to realise that there’s no real value or meaning in that association.
* I’m super thankful for all the misguided attempts and bets about my destiny that all came to naught. When you wage a bet against a daughter of the most High then you best be prepared to lose. Boom!
* I’m super thankful for every “no” or closed door I received because it made me realise that that was just a blessing in disguise.
* I’m super thankful for the detour my journey has taken and how this new avenue has opened my eyes and heart in ways I could never have imagined.
* I’m super thankful for every tear shed and every moment my heart ached because those times and His grace have allowed me to keep walking boldly.
When I look back at the year that was, there are some experiences that make me want to run for cover. But, the one thing that I’ve learnt is that when you are walking in purpose, nothing and no-one can break what the Potter has designed and moulded.
Thank you for taking the time to read.
Stay fabulous & favoured xxx